#BOAoutreach -- Bank of America
This protest movement challenged BOA headquarters
in Charlotte, NC on April 12, 13, 14, 2016.
Above: Flip Behham "Gives 'em Heavin" in Bank of America Plaza (Charlotte NC)
#BOAoutreach on YouTube
Heavy auto traffic for #BOAoureach in Waco on November day (3rd month of #BOAoutreach)
In Austin, feeling the love from pedestrian traffic on Congress Ave.
Benefits from #BOAoutreach events at BOA branches:
1. Our central goal is to compel BOA nationwide to terminate financial support for Planned Parenthood. This result would deliver a modest financial setback and a huge public image blow to Planned Parenthood, Other corporate donors would be emboldened to follow suit.
2. Additionally, every #BOAoutreach protest sends a powerful message to the broader business community, revealing that supporting Planned Parenthood can become a public relations nightmare.
3. We are the media! #BOAoutreach is an opportunity to educate the public. We distribute a flyers at each outreach. Education and conversation opportunities are plentiful at a downtown branch with a public sidewalk entrance.
4. #BOAoutreach is an encouragement to the pro-life silent majority revealing that they are by no means a minority in America. The response to “Honk Now” signs is substantial.
5. #BOAoutreach can trigger pro-life activation. #ProtestBOA can be an entry way for new pro-life foot soldiers. We have brought in new foot soldiers with #BOAoutreach.
6. #BOAoutreach can be a memorable family activity. Let your children, grandchildren and siblings catch you in the act of pro-life discipleship. A photo of your family at #BOAoutreach is a wonderful keepsake.
Considering all of the above, success in each #BOAoutreach event is 100% assured.